Wednesday, August 19, 2009

6 Foods That Made My Hair Grow Fast!


I made this post on my blog to tell you about 6 foods that actually made my hair grow faster. Now you've probably read a few things about faster hair growth. You may have heard that it's impossible to speed up hair growth.

Well now that I gave these 6 foods a test run over a period of three months, I totally disagree with anyone who says this. You can make your hair grow faster. Here's the scoop on these foods.

They are beef, eggs, bacon, salmon, cottage cheese, and brown rice. I'm going to just say that if you're on a diet, don't skimp your diet. Just eat these foods in moderation because they work well for your hair.

Beef, eggs, bacon, and salmon are high in protein and allow the hair to grow thicker. I'm willing to assume that this is what transformed some of my thin hairs to thicker hairs.

Cottage cheese is high in calcium, which will also allow your hair to become much stronger than it is. Brown rice is high in carbs (the good, healthy carbs that is).

Much success to you,

Christopher

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the useful information. I can certainly use this to help me with my hair growth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. most curious about bacon...i read on earth clinic.com that a dude recommended no red meat , and i have heard of the evils of all that grease and fat on hair...
    i think i will skip the bacon...so many better ways to get protein than pork..an animal that might eat their own feces...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,

    Happy honeymoon!

    in addition to your advices explained in your ebooks, i have experimented with an "acne diet" (pls see acne.com and acne.org). Since I noticed that my hair started thinning when my scalp got oily, i concluded that one of the reasons for hair loss must be excess sebum. i tried the acne diet, which has significantly reduced the oil on my scalp, and after about two months, noticed the hair diameter getting noticably thicker..

    i hope this info is useful..

    ReplyDelete