Friday, January 29, 2010

Oops, Bad Experience With Rogaine

How's it going? First off I just want to say that no I didn't recently just give Rogaine a try, that was many years ago.

It was a hard lesson learned though, and I wish I knew what I'm about to tell you now back then.

Do you know the history of this stuff and how it got started? It all happened back in the early 90s. It was originally a blood pressure medication since it opens up blood vessels.

Well a few eager scientists got curious and wondered if it could regrow hair since after all, it does increase circulation, a key to more hair growth.

So they did their research and it did grow back hair in a few test subjects. Later it was FDA-approved for use as a hair loss treatment for men and later women. Some might call it the beginning of something remarkable. I call it a big disaster.

Here's why . . .

SIDE EFFECTS.

Headaches, muscle soreness, fatigue the list goes on and on. Then let's say that you're battling a receding hairline and want to get rid of it. Rogaine doesn't help. If you look on the instruction pamphlet inside it says only to apply to the vortex area for best results.

Save yourself a buck or two and utilize the easiest possible way to more hair. The natural way!

Who has 35 bucks to spend every month on something that doesn't work? That's over 420 dollars a year that just keeps building and building.

When I stumbled onto Dave Nelson's quick, natural method for regrowing hair, I just had to tell you about it. This highly acclaimed natural system for more hair reveals the key steps to getting more hair fast.

No monthly expenses needed. What personally touched me was how Dave went through much of what you and I have been through. He put up a risk on products like Rogaine time and time again. Then he found what really worked best for him and turned it into something that has helped myself and thousands of others get their hair back.

 http://www.hair-loss-secret.com/10minutemethod.html

That link above takes you to a video showing you how to simplify your hair loss problem into something you'll totally forget about.

I wish you the best,

- Christopher Litmon

No comments:

Post a Comment