Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What I Think About Procerin

Just about everyone wants to know about the new product for treating baldness called Procerin. Well actually this stuff isn't new because I used it a few years back.

So . . .

What I'm going to do is tell you what I got from it and hopefully you can use my advice as a guide for making your own decision. Yep, I'm going to leave it all up to you to decide. 

It all started when I used this product about 5 years ago out of curiosity because I was into using something that was natural. I used Rogaine for a while but all it did was give me a headache and cause tons of other things to happen to me. 

So I stumbled upon Procerin because I noticed that it came in a two-part treatment. One part herbal pills and the other a solution. Well I just have to say that the herbal pills that come with it are excellent. Hands down this stuff is what every man, woman and child needs.

It has plenty of herbs such as saw palmetto, ginkgo biloba, ginseng and tons other ones essential for fighting hair loss.

But . . .

Here's what I don't like. The solution contains the exact same one that's in Rogaine . . .

MINOXIDIL! Yikes!

I highly advise you to stay away from this stuff if you want to regrow your hair and do it safely. It just isn't safe. In case you didn't know it, it used to serve as a blood vessel dilator for those with high blood pressure.

They felt like just because it could open up blood vessels it would be suitable for those who need more circulation in the scalp. 

So my advice? Stick with the herbal capsules and avoid the solution.

Hope this serves to provide you with a little bit of info that the product packaging want.

Best,

3 comments:

  1. Thanks..I appreciate your concern..
    Rakesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...highly appriciated
    Rehan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for informing....should be an eye opener for many.

    ReplyDelete